Lauren Conrad: Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2010

Lauren Conrad
landed on the cover of Cosmo magazine's October issue! Inside the issue, the former star of The Hills opens up about what it means to prove herself in the fashion industry ("I like to be involved in every step"), her new book named Style (due out next month!), and her man, actor Kyle Howard ("I never critique Kyle's clothes unless he asks my opinion").
Above:Lauren Conrad in a Zac Posen dress, Hazel & Harlow necklace, Forever 21 bracelet, and Phillips Frankel rings
 
 
Lauren Conrad in Hervé Léger top, La Rok skirt, Marcia Moran earrings, and Nine West bracelet.


Left: Lauren Conrad in a fall 2010 Zac Posen dress, and the same dress on the Zac Posen runway. Right: Lauren Conrad in a spring 2010 Hervé Léger top, and the same top on the Hervé Léger runway.

see more...



I'll scan the article as soon as I get my hands on a copy : )
credit - MTV Style
~Kelli at Hills Freak