Anne Hathaway Talks “Love & Other Drugs” with Vogue

Anne Hathaway Talks “Love & Other Drugs” with Vogue


She has quite the range of characters in her portfolio, and Anne Hathaway's latest gig has her stripping down and doing sex scenes.

The “Princess Diaries” actress gets freaky with her “Brokeback Mountain” costar Jake Gyllenhaal for “Love & Other Drugs.”

Anne explains in Vogue magazine, “This movie certainly has a lot of nerve. These are people who have no trouble taking their clothes off -- in a way, their bodies are their currency. But they're terrified of exposing their vulnerability, of becoming emotionally naked.

And the raunchy lovers’ romps were almost too much for her to handle. "I was a wreck from start to finish. I think I cried every single day. I had to lean so much more heavily on everyone around me than I'm used to. I’m used to pulling my own weight. But I totally fell apart." (Hollywood Gossip)