Kim Kardashian’s Racy W Magazine Cover

Kim Kardashian’s Racy W Magazine Cover


She’s no stranger to magazine covers, and Kim Kardashian is sporting nothing but her birthday suit on the front of the new issue of W magazine.
And in the interview (accompanied by a handful of sizzling shots) the “Disaster Movie” babe explains that she’s not like the rest of her Tinseltown contemporaries.

"I'm not a drinker, and when I'm up on the table dancing, it's for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it's not really me. And the show reveals that."

"I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence. Now, I'm like, 'Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day?' I'm so mature now. I'm a grown-up version of myself."

As for reports that Kim has been linked to ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush and “One Tree Hill” actor Michael Copon, Gossip Cop says it’s all baseless speculation. (Hollywood Gossip)