Audrina Patridge and Brandy: Just Dance Divas

Audrina Patridge and Brandy: Just Dance Divas


Enjoying an exciting evening, Audrina Patridge and Brandy were spotted at the Just Dance 2 Wii video game launch party in West Hollywood last night (October 19).

The former “Hills” babe looked cute and casual in a black Stooges t-shirt as she made her arrival at the La Palmas nightclub to join up with her R&B singer-songwriter gal pal.

Earlier in the evening, Audrina ended up hanging on to her “Dancing with the Stars” dream for one more week, as Florence Henderson was voted off the show.

The “Brady Bunch” actress explained, "I have been in television for over 50 years. I have to say this is one of the best produced shows I've ever been on. The best crew, hair, makeup, even the judges are the best. I hope I've inspired people to get up, off their behinds, and move, and dance, and live and enjoy life."