“Glee” Goes GQ

“Glee” Goes GQ


As if they needed more fans - three “Glee” cast members are on the November issue of GQ magazine.
Cory Montieth has the enviable job of grabbing the posteriors of both Dianna Agron and Lea Michele as they look flirtatiously into the camera.

In the accompanying interview, Lea reveals her feelings on being told she needs to get a nose job. “I was one of the only girls in my high school that didn’t get one. And if anybody needed it, I probably did. But my mom always told me, growing up, ‘Barbra Streisand didn’t get a nose job. You’re not getting a nose job.’ And I didn’t. F— those people. That’s why I’m proud to be on a positive show and to be a voice for girls and say, ‘You don’t need to look like everybody else. Love who you are.’”

Miss Michele also noted that the whole cast is tight with each other. “[I]f anything’s going on in our lives, we have each other. One time, I was having a bad day, and I called Chris Colfer. He came over with a pint of ice cream and Madea Goes to Jail, and it was, like, the best night of my life.”  (Hollywood Gossip)


 See some more...






 
 
 
 
GQ magazine - November 2010