Jennifer Lopez on American Idol: "I Love Everybody!"

Jennifer Lopez on American Idol: "I Love Everybody!"


Contrary to tabloid reports, Jennifer Lopez is getting along with her “American Idol” co-workers quite nicely.

"I love everybody," the pop star said. "It's such a machine. It runs like clockwork. I love [executive producer] Nigel [Lythgoe]. I love Ryan [Seacrest]. I love Steven [Tyler]. I love Randy [Jackson]. Everything's great!"

"[Critiquing the bad singers is] the easy part... I'm loving it," Miss Lopez continued. "It's so much fun. When it goes live I'll be home for, like, five months. It's been great."

Adding that judging the “in-between” singers is the toughest, Jen told, "It's easy when they're really good and it's easy when they're really bad," she said. "It's when they're in the middle." (Hollywood Gossip)