Cheryl Cole Cutens Up "X-Factor," Talks Malaria

Cheryl Cole Cutens Up "X-Factor," Talks Malaria


Happy to be finished up with another long day of weekend work efforts, Cheryl Cole was all smiles as she left London's Fountain Studios on Saturday night (October 16).

Carrying her red Prada bag to match her newly reddened coif, the British beauty was fresh off of judge duties for a heroes-themed episode of "X-Factor"

Meanwhile, Miss Cole recently opened up for the first time with Piers Morgan's Life Stories about her summertime bout with malaria.

She said, "I woke up in the morning and I was putting my moisturizer on and my skin hurt. My lips were blue. I thought, 'You're getting the flu'. Not for one second did malaria cross my mind."

Continuing on, Cheryl revealed, "I said just let me lie down for an hour, I'll be OK. And that was it. I was out. I was just so weak and sick. I was exhausted."

Being rushed to the hospital upon diagnosis, Cole finished by saying, "I remember feeling like I was dying. I was actually thinking if it's going to happen, please just hurry up. I wasn't scared. I was exhausted."(Hollywood Gossip)