Melanie Brown And Stephen Belafonte Have Been In Therapy The Last 4 Years


 Melanie Brown And Stephen Belafonte Have Been In Therapy The Last 4 Years

Melanie Brown has admitted that she and Stephen Belafonte have been in therapy for the past four years. The former Spice Girl says the family counselor helps the couple “work through their frustrations”.
“Stephen and I have been seeing a family therapist – normally once a week. It’s nice to show your vulnerability sometimes. I work through my frustrations by talking. I talk a lot. I’ve always been very open – maybe that’s why I got the name Scary Spice.”
How are they doing together? Things are going great!
“We’re very tight. You might think we’re volatile but we’re not. We don’t row – we have ‘conversations’. We agree to disagree. We want a baby and plan on having one in the next year.”
I think it’s wonderful that they are working towards a better future. (imnotobsessed)

Photos by INF