Mischa Barton: Simply Stylist Party Girl

Mischa Barton: Simply Stylist Party Girl


Always up for a fun-filled event, Mischa Barton attended an exclusive “Simply Stylist” party in West Hollywood, California on Monday evening (October 11).

The former “OC” babe looked glamorous in a black velvet ensemble as she posed for pictures during the posh Caro Marketing event.

Aside from her nightlife loving nature, the 24-year-old actress recently filmed an episode for the “Fearne and….” show and is none too pleased with the way Fearne Cotton portrayed her.

Barton told, “I think that Fearne Cotton's show is a joke and she's a joke. I can't hear Fearne's name without seeing red, because it seems to me that she just wants to further her career by talking about young actresses and not in a particularly positive way.”

She added, “I cried my eyes out when I first saw it because I was like: 'Are you kidding me? This is the way you want to portray me? I've let you into my life.'' (Hollywood Gossip)