Did Rihanna Diss BFF Katy Perry?


 Did Rihanna Diss BFF Katy Perry?

Only a few weeks ago Rihanna hosted Katy Perry’s bachelorette party in Las Vegas. Now it looks like she’s publicly criticizing her supposed BFF in interviews! Radar Online reports that Rihanna supposedly dissed Katy during an interview with BBC’s Radio 1, where she was talking about her new album.
“Every song was tailored to me,” she said. “I wanted songs that were all Rihanna, songs that nobody else could do. I didn’t want the generic pop record that Ke$sha or Lady Gaga or Katy Perry would do.”
Ouch :( .

Katy hasn’t made any response that I know of, but she’s tweeting from Budapest, so she probably hasn’t heard about it.

I suspect a lot of the time celebrities are trying to get attention when they make statements like this, but throwing your own so-called friend under the bus to get some attention seems pretty low to me. Assuming this is true and the quote is accurate and all that. (imnotobsessed)

Photos by FAME