Lauren Conrad Dishes On Her New Reality TV Show


 Lauren Conrad Dishes On Her New Reality TV Show

Lauren Conrad and her BFF from ‘The Hills,’ Lo Bosworth, stepped out at the Teen Vogue Party on Friday night. Lauren got a chance to tell reporters about her new reality TV show that will air on MTV.
“It is reality, it will be more career based so the main focus is my contemporary line, Paper Crown,” Lauren told reporters on Friday night, “But we’re also looking to focus on other projects I have in television, with Kohl’s, the books that I’m writing – so hopefully it will be all the different things that I get to do.”
Filming begins next month, so that’s when all the decisions will be made about who and what could possibly be on the show. But one thing is clear: Lauren will get more input than she apparently got on ‘The Hills.’
“It was great because I was allowed to lay down ground rules and say this is what I’m willing to put on camera again and this is what I’m not. Everybody is on the same page so I’m very happy going into it.”
So will there be a mini-’Hills’ reunion with Lo?
“Lo [Bosworth]‘s too busy for me! I have my roommate Maura who is running my clothing line so you’ll be seeing her and a couple other of my friends but it will be more of new faces, ones that hid from cameras before.”
Another important person in Lauren’s personal life who won’t appear on camera is her boyfriend, actor Kyle Howard. Lauren says that he’s “very supportive” about the project, though.
Are you looking forward to seeing Lauren’s professional life on TV?

Photos by WENN.com